You will receive a copy this after your tattoo is complete.
1. Remove bandage after two (2) hours (properly dispose of bandage), and gently wash tattoo with antibacterial soap and warm water. Do not scrub with towel or rag. Use fingertips and be gently, wash in circular motion until all dried blood is gone. Repeat this process 2 more times and continue to wash 3times a day until healed.
2. Apply a thin layer of unscented & dye free lotion (Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion or Aquaphor is recommended. The Objective is to prevent tattoo from becoming too dry. You may repeat application of lotion as often as needed to keep tattoo from drying out. Continue daily use of lotion until tattoo is entirely healed. This will usually be about 7-10 days. Always wash hands with soap and water before and after applying lotion to your tattooed area. Antibiotic ointments are not recommended, unless prescribed by a licensed medical physician. Do not substitute other products unless you call Ink Wave Tattoos, Inc. first.
3. Wash tattoo three times a day with antibacterial soap and warm water. Always wash tattoo after contact with animals (animals carry staph and several other infectious bacterias), dirt or sex. It Is okay to wash tattoo in the shower or tub, but Do Not allow prolonged soaking in water.
4. DO NOT pick or scratch at any scabbing.
5. DO NOT go swimming (including swimming pool, lake, ocean, steam, etc) or soak in hot for at least two (2) weeks after you receive your new ink.
6. Do Not Expose tattoo to sun or tanning lights for at least two (2) weeks, thereafter always protect your tattoo with a high S.P.F. Sun block when exposed to sun or tanning lights.
7. Do Not allow contact of healing tattoo with dirt, chemicals, or any other foreign substances.
8. There may be some swelling, bruising or redness in immediate area around your new tattoo for the first couple of days. This is normal. and should be no reason for alarm, However if there is are excessive symptom, discomfort or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or come by so that we may suggest proper care procedures suggestions. Should you develop symptom of infection your particular situation.
9. ATTNETION: If you have any problems Contact Ink Wave Tattoos, Inc. First by phone 843-448-0711 or stop by the shop at 704-D Seaboard St. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577